You would have liked it!
I didn’t get a picture of this dish… But trust me — dinner was YUMMMMMMMMMY tonight!
Baked Glazed Chicken Breasts
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Arrange skinless chicken breasts on a roasting pan. (I tend to put a layer of foil in the pan, and then a small roasting rack to keep the meat out of the fat. It also keeps the chicken from sticking and makes for an easy clean-up!)
- Lightly oil the tops of the chicken breasts.
- Drizzle a SMALL amount of white worchestershire sauce (green label, for chicken or fish) over the chicken.
- Drizzle a SMALL amount of honey as well.
- Mix: 1/2 tsp dried sage, 1/2 tsp dried rosemary, 1/2 tsp tarragon, 1/2 tsp garlic power. Sprinkle over chicken breasts.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until chicken registers as done with a meat thermometer.
DELISH! Tonight I served them with baked sweet potatoes and broccoli. They would also be good with brown rice and a salad.