Grilled Peaches on Mixed Greens
This was the highlight of our beach dinners. Warm, savory, and a perfect salad with blackened grilled shrimp. Divine!!!
- 6 peaches
- Feta cheese block
- Olive oil
- Mixed salad greens
- Balsamic vinegar
- Wash peaches throughly, split in half and pit them. Leave skins on.
- Lightly brush cut sides with olive oil.
- Grill peach halves cut side down over medium heat until peaches begin to feel tender to the touch.
- Flip peaches over, grilling skin side down.
- Add a tablespoonful of feta to each peach half in the center. Grill until it begins to melt.
- Remove from grill. Serve warm peaches on a bed of lettuce, 2 halves on each serving and drizzle lightly with balsamic vinegar.
Sorry for the ads that WordPress adds to my posts. I have no control over them.